December 26, 2014

Christmas...

It I thought I would share some of my Christmas. My son-n-law, Ryan and my daughter, 
Rhiannon, made this lighted monogram plaque for us. It looks really neat all lit up. I had it
In the center of my mantel for Christmas Day, but the decorations have all been put away 
now and I had to find a new place for it. I've put it above my television inside the cabinet. 
It glows so pretty, the photos don't do it justice! 
I love it!

 



Below are a set of dachshund oil and vinegar bottles. They are so cute! From Ryan and 
Rhiannon too.
 

My youngest daughter handmade this pink elephant jewelry holder for me at school in her ceramics
class. It turned out so cute and she even painted it my favorite color, PINK!
 



My oldest daughter, Stephanie, made these tile coasters using photos of my family.
I have such creative and talented kids!


Our Tree:)
 

My daughter, Bryanna, and our dachshund, Rexy.


Rexy :)
 


I found these cute snowman chair covers at Kirkland's this year. I thought the
grandgirls would like them.
 

 

No comments: